No announcement yet.

Stuck lever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score one for the Dale. Why didn't he think of it sooner?

Comment

OK..... What am I missing here?

Are we saying a charcoal lighter gets hotter than a MAPP gas torch or are you guys are still laughing at my MAPP gas torch attempt?
      It could have been worse, I could have tried a hair dryer. Had about the same effect. : D
      Last edited by Nipper; 04-09-2019, 08:21 AM.
      "He who is without oil shall throw the first rod."
      Compressions 9.7:1

Comment

Actually laughing at OG56... Another of his nonsensical, non relevant dissertations...

Dale
        Lives his life vicariously through his own self.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipper View Post
          OK..... What am I missing here?

Are we saying a charcoal lighter gets hotter than a MAPP gas torch or are you guys are still laughing at my MAPP gas torch attempt?
          It could have been worse, I could have tried a hair dryer. Had about the same effect. : D
          Let me ask, how hot do you think it's get plugged in? Just throwing out a suggestion for a heat source that will get hotter and sustain the heat if left plugged in longer and hotter then the bottle will provide and last.

"I "own" a set of cylinders, 55cu-ft oxy and acetylene "B" and have Victor 100J (or is it J100) series of torches.... Anything less is just play toys in my opinion.... I can go to almost any gas supplier and never have a issue exchanging tanks..…
          "

I'm told it's not what you have it's what you can do with it? Let's pull down a our pants and see who's is bigger?

Comment

Working...
          X