Update on Beer Keg Chopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Beer Keg Chopper

Finally got some more decent weather, so went out an diddled with the beer Keg Chopper a bit more...

I was going to apply ribs to that rear fender, but those Silver Sharpie Pen lines look good enough for now!

"Good Enough Never Is"

If you need additional decoration, you can always take inspiration from Rat Bike Milo. I saw this bike at Rolling Thunder a year back. Check out the pics:

http://www.ratbikemilo.com/ratbike.html

--- RJL ----------------------------------------------

Ordinarily I'm insane, but I have lucid moments when I'm merely stupid.
    -------------------------

Comment

Foot,
      Looking good as always. I see you moved the tanks so they clear the top of the frame tube now. Looks much better. Any chance you can move the motor forward in the frame so it doesn't look so imbalanced? Maybe a front fender to match the rear?
      Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

Thanks, guys! I prefer the "heavy rear" look. I am considering replacing the headlight with a skull (maybe an animals?), then running "scaly spines" all the way down the upper frame tube, and down the rear fender. We'll see...
        "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

Pip, I think I like Hotfoots better

Comment

Lookin good Hotfoot, dig the skull idea too.

RockyD...the difference between the 2 "bikes" being that I believe that one USMCPOP posted, is actually ridden

Comment

Hotfoot, I saw this trick on another (actual) bike: weld an old license plate between the tanks and over the rib of the frame.

Needs a tractor seat ,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by SpyGuy View Post
                Hotfoot, I saw this trick on another (actual) bike: weld an old license plate between the tanks and over the rib of the frame.

Needs a tractor seat ,,,,,,
                Yup. I'm considering a "cut down" tractor seat, or even a shovel seat...but if I end up putting a rider on it, I'll forgo a seat and just attach him/it to the frame.
                "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

Working...
                X