Messages do not post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages do not post

Well, the "Moderators" have seized my last two posts, which attempt to show Michael P. the steps of the hot oil...anyone else getting their postings taken away?
    "Good Enough Never Is"

Foot, there are two messages of yours to Michael P. on the next thread. They were posted earlier today.

Maybe they're enforcing a limit on the number of posts a frequent poster can put up.

LarryL

Comment

Originally posted by LarryL View Post
      Foot, there are two messages of yours to Michael P. on the next thread. They were posted earlier today.

Maybe they're enforcing a limit on the number of posts a frequent poster can put up.

LarryL
      Larry, I cannot find those..???? The first just vanished after I hit "submit", so I tried the second (with only two pictures), and a message popped up that said something to the extent of "your message will have to be reviewed by the moderator before posting"...then I have seen zip...I also did a reply today to a member wanting to weld a propane tank with no picture...and it did not post, either...that I can see.
      "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

You also have today's reply to Edwin Butler in the thread "Cutting a Propane Tank." It's a short reply that simply states:

"Hi, EB! Use the "search" feature. there have been many posts on this!"

Is this one of your posts that you cannot see?

LarryL

Comment

Exactly, Larry! I cannot see that one, either! Its like mine are going out, but cannot be viewed by me. Really strange if they are posted on the forum, but unavailable for my viewing...Do the two I posted earlier today in Metal Arts contain 5 photos in the first, and two in the second?
          "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

I don't see them

Hey Hotfoot,

I see one pic of a large tank/gong it is the "before the hotoil" post. No other pics for me in that post.

Before that I see a couple of pics of the silverware bird.

Looking back it looks like you posted the non treated gong yesterday, and I see no pics from today.

Bummer, I would love to see them, hopefully this gets sorted out.
            mnt

Comment

I guess I'm being censored for some reason??? Why can Larrl L. see them, and not us? Maybe I forgot to send in for a Secret Decoder Ring!???
              "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

In my best Rod Sterling voice I say:

Picture if you will, a man named Hotfoot, living a normal life in Canyon Lake Texas. At least that's what HE thinks. As you and I are already aware, and as Mr. Hotfoot is about to realize, his address has been changed..........he's currently posting from, the twilight zone.

JTMcC.

Comment

Told ya that promoting that Chinese plasma cutter would catch up with you!
                  Trailblazer 302 * Millermatic 212 * Syncrowave 180SD * X-Treme 12VS Feeder * Spoolmate 3035
                  Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52 Plasma * Lincoln 175 MIG

Victor Superrange II * Victor Journeyman

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

Originally posted by Zrexxer View Post
                    Told ya that promoting that Chinese plasma cutter would catch up with you!
                    ...probably makes more sense than you think!!...but I used my Miller and Hobart welders for the welding!! I used American Made electricity, I just bought a roll of USA made wire...'guess that's about as far as I can go....everything else is Chinese!! Guess they got me! I 'll have to find a "Chinese Tools" forum, I guess.......and I don't guess it helps my case my mu lady friend just graduated from the School of Oriental Medicine.., eh??)
                    "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

Hotfoot????

You using the blue pills, or the green pills these days??

*** Disclaimer ***

As I have no wish to toy with anybody's life, I suggest you take this and all other posts with a certain amount of skepticism. Carefully evaluate, and if necessary, research on your own any suggestions or advice you might pick up here, especially those from my posts, as I obviously haven't the skill and experience exhibited by some of the more illustrious and more successful members of this forum. I'm not responsible for anything I say, as I drank toxic water when young.

Comment

Its strange that some others can see the posts, and some (like myself) not. They could have just asked me to leave...
                        ...its like all the layoffs going on around the country, I guess...now its spread to the forums!!
                        "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

JTMcCracken, Zrexxer, ROLF!!!

Hotfoot, try pressing F5 on your keyboard while the thread in question is open. See if it works.

Comment

Foot, are you saying that you can't see your messages entirely, or, are you saying that you can see the messages but not the photos you tried to post with them? Other than the photo (78 kb) of the unfinished gong that you posted on your hot oil treatment thread, I cannot see any other photos of yours in your recent messages. That includes being unable to see any of the 5 photos you say that you attempted to put up yesterday in your two replies to E. Butler - in the thread "Cutting a Propane Tank." That is, I can read your yesterday messages but not see any photos included with them.
                            LarryL

Comment

LarryL,

That is the same problem I had yesterday as well, but today I can see the pics.

It is a very strange situation.
                              mnt

Comment

Working...
                              X