Got myself a cart for my wire welder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got myself a cart for my wire welder

A friend of mine gave me an old electric wheel chair . Left out side for years. Motors and batterys ruined. So I took it apart. Cut some of it up . Rewelded it back together and made a cool cart for my wire welder.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170222_232044.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	668730Click image for larger version

Name:	20170222_232002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	668731

Originally posted by Dibs View Post
    A friend of mine gave me an old electric wheel chair . Left out side for years. Motors and batterys ruined. So I took it apart. Cut some of it up . Rewelded it back together and made a cool cart for my wire welder.

[ATTACH]38624[/ATTACH][ATTACH]38625[/ATTACH]
    Nice re-purposing job, and these are often scrapped by wheel-chair repair places, if they are in bad shape.

Comment

Looking good.... Love the big wheels...

Dale
      Lives his life vicariously through his own self.

Comment

Them big wheels makes it easy to roll around outside and just about anywhere .

Comment

That's what I was thinking. Rolling over extension cords and even little bits of slag will jam up small wheels!

I am disappointed though. When I first saw the pics and introductory words, I was hoping to see a remote control! Then I saw it didn't work. Bummer!

Comment

A remote control would be nice. But it's nice the way it is. Works real good. I am happy with it. And looks cool too.

Comment

Working...
            X