Stacked Welders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacked Welders

Had a mess with all the cables and not enough room fro the 2 carts. I got this idea from a project that I saw on the forums. No mods to the 212 were necessary and it keeps everything together and neat.

I'll have to tell you that makes me mighty nervous...it has too tall of a center of gravity, which = tippy...in a disaster-waiting-to-happen sort of way!! You could easily put longer axles on, with spacers, and move both sets of wheels out a couple inches on each side...Just my 2 cents worth!...and the top "rack" isn't just perched up there, is it??
    "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

You can't open the wire compartment on the 212 now... OR the 140 for that matter.
      Last edited by Zrexxer; 12-28-2008, 02:01 PM.
      Trailblazer 302 * Millermatic 212 * Syncrowave 180SD * X-Treme 12VS Feeder * Spoolmate 3035
      Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52 Plasma * Lincoln 175 MIG

Victor Superrange II * Victor Journeyman

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

Originally posted by Zrexxer View Post
        You can't open the wire compartment on the 212 now... OR the 140 for that matter.
        Each welder has an 11 pound roll of wire, that lasts me over a year! So I remove the strap once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotfoot View Post
          I'll have to tell you that makes me mighty nervous...it has too tall of a center of gravity, which = tippy...in a disaster-waiting-to-happen sort of way!! You could easily put longer axles on, with spacers, and move both sets of wheels out a couple inches on each side...Just my 2 cents worth!...and the top "rack" isn't just perched up there, is it??
          Not tippy at all actually. The rack is strapped.

Comment

Working...
          X