Www.funart.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Www.funart.com

HI GUYS...........ON OCASSION SOME OF US THINK WERE REAL GOOD AT LEAST IN OUR MINDS. I ANSWERED A QUESTION ON ANOTHER FORUM AND THIS PERSON NAMED POGAN SHOWED OFF SOME OF HIS ART..........AND HE IS A TIG WELDER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIS SITE IS WWW.MYFUNART.COM.................I CAN'T DECIDE IF I LIKED THE BIRD FEEDER OR THE DRAGON...................... ROCK
    [email protected]

wow. that guy is quite an artist with metal. not to mention gets paid nicely for his pieces

the link Rock posted doesn't work, here it is for anyone interested:

http://www.myfunart.com

- jack

Comment

THANKS JACK...............LOWER CASE LETTERS GOT ME AGAIN DIDN'T THEY........................ROCK

Comment

actually it wasn't the lower case letters but somehow all the ........'s and either an "I" or an exclamation point got into the link. it's generally easier to just paste or type a link instead of using the http:// button from that menu.

I'm still looking at that guy's site. that stuff is really impressive!

- jack

Comment

I KNOW$$$$$$$$..........I HAVE SOME STUFF THAT I LOOKED AT TODAY FORM ONE OF OUR WELDERS HERE THAT LOOKS NICE. I'M GOING TO TAKE SOME PICTURES AND ZIP THEM IN HERE. YOU SHOULD SEE THEM LATER THIS WEEK OR EARLY NEXT WEEK. GOT TO FIND OUT WHO HAS THE GOOD DIGITAL CAMERA.......ROCK
          [email protected]

Comment

Hey Rock,

Awesome stuff that guy has created. Could you do the same thing with MIG? I'm just curious.....

I'm also asking because I wanted to make some very basic artwork for my girlfriend. And I want her to think I had her in mind, when I bought my HH 175. LOL

Thanks, Don
            HH175

Comment

CYBERIAN HUSKY........YES YOU CAN, I HAVE SOME STUFF FROM ONE OF OUR TALENTED ROBOT WELDERS COLLECTION. HE MIG , TIG, AND BRAZED SOME OF THIS STUFF......... YOU WILL SEE WHEN I GET A CHANCE TO LOAD SOME OF HIS COLLECTION UP. HE IS CURRENTLY IN THE UPPER WISCONSIN AREA LOOKING AT SOME COIL WINDING MACHINES............. WHEN HE GETS BACK WE WILL ZIP THEM IN HERE......................... JUST REMEMBER I HAVE NO ARTISTIC TALENTS AT ALL, HOWEVER YOUR SKILL LEVEL MUST BE PRETTY GOOD TO MAKE THESE KINDA THINGS.......ROCK
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X