how to post a pic?

DAVE,
      i tried to post a pic of my old
      hacksaw, but it did not work.
      any help appreciated.
      wlbrown

Comment

wlbrown
        When I first tried to post pictures I found my resolution was set too high 1024*768, I needed to set it at 800*600 and save the .jpg at that size. The result is that you get a smaller file size which is more compatible with this Web Talk.

Did that help at all?
        It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

Comment

pic of old hacksaw

still trying to post pic.
          wlbrown

Comment

Looking for information

I read this thread with a lot of interest as I just got one of these saws a couple of weeks ago. Mine is actually in really good shape, so I don't plan a big refurb like Dave did. However, I was trying to find out some more information on these saws. Does anyone know what size blade these take? Is there any form of an owner's manual available someplace? I was told that Mr. Olson died a few years ago and the company shut down. I haven't been able to verify that one way or the other.
            Thanks for any help!

Todd

Comment

Since this is a 10-year old thread, I hope she is still beautiful now as she was 10 years ago. You did an excellent job. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Olson Bandsaw Refurbished - UPDATE

MagGeorge,

Thanks for the kind words. I also hope it still looks as good as it did. Truth is my wife and I are working on our second childhood (gas engine driven two-wheelers). When my wife got her own we needed floor space in the garage. Fortunately I have a couple other smaller metal cutting band saws. Also, I did very well on the sale of the Olson.

Have a great day!

Dave
                Attached Files
                "Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fire hydrant"

Comment

Working...
                X