Your work shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your work shops

You know I think you folks have some fine looking projects. I use to have a nice home and a very nice work shop full of tools and many projects going all the time. Then one day I got a divorce after being married for 32 years. I lost everything I owned but some of my tools. I'm 58 years old and live in a ****ed apartment with the walls caving in. Guess my point is I look at what I can see of your work shops and think how blessed you are. I can't seem to get out of the rutt i'm in but one day before I leave this world i'll be back. Enough of the crap. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
    Ken

Thank You!

I hope you will also have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Next Year.

Hobart moto (sorta) : "power to fix the broken, strengthen the weak, create, and change your world".

Sounds like with you experience, you have lots of knowledge and skills. Hope you gain some satisfaction in passing these on.

Chime in here whenever you have a "better way" or suggestion related to this forum.

Bob

Comment

Re: Your work shops

Originally posted by kevent
      You know I think you folks have some fine looking projects. I use to have a nice home and a very nice work shop full of tools and many projects going all the time. Then one day I got a divorce after being married for 32 years. I lost everything I owned but some of my tools. I'm 58 years old and live in a ****ed apartment with the walls caving in. Guess my point is I look at what I can see of your work shops and think how blessed you are. I can't seem to get out of the rutt i'm in but one day before I leave this world i'll be back. Enough of the crap. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
      And a Merry Christmas to you! I have been married for nine good years so far. If she ever tries to take my kids or my tools, I think i will put the ground clamp on her toe and the stinger in her motuh. I wonder if you could weld like that!
      Arbo & Thor (The Junkyard Dog)
      The Next Loud Noise You Hear Is Me!

Comment

Hang in there, Kevent - you'll be back! Just don't give up! Been there, done that! And a Merry Christmas to you, too! What kind of projects did you have going on? Maybe you could share some of your ideas here.

Comment

Thanks for joining us Ken.

We need your questions and appreciate your expertise.
          Chime in anytime!

Merry Christmas
          It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

Comment

Ken, I'm on my 3rd...time heals...it's all up from here!

Hey, you did 32 years...now you got a chance to do 32 more years, with 32 years experience you didn't have the first time!

Comment

Working...
            X