small plasma/welder cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small plasma/welder cart

Here is a couple pictures of the new cart I made for my new Hypertherm 190c. I made it the correct demensions for my HH135 also. Its about 14" hight, 12" wide, 19 " deep.

The wheels in from can lock in position and work great. Still need to add some cable holder hooks.
    Thanks
    Gary Wolboldt

another picture of plasma cart

different angle this time.
    Thanks
    Gary Wolboldt

Comment

Gary,

Nice lookin little cart. But, I don t see a Hypertherm 190C sitting on it. Do you have it or are you wait for it? Originally, I was going to get the Hypertherm 190C or a Miller Spectrum Thunder. But when my local guy was willing to sell me a Hypertherm powermax 380 for $1039 I couldn t pass it up. I can tell you though that I got quite a chewing out when I returned home with 380 instead. Anyway, if you have it ,Im curious how well does it cut 1/8" thick material?
      MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
      Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

Re: another picture of plasma cart

Originally posted by GWOL
        different angle this time.
        Good design, Gary...that's the way I build 'em....angle iron vertical members outside of two frames!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
          Gary,

Nice lookin little cart. But, I don t see a Hypertherm 190C sitting on it. Do you have it or are you wait for it? Originally, I was going to get the Hypertherm 190C or a Miller Spectrum Thunder. But when my local guy was willing to sell me a Hypertherm powermax 380 for $1039 I couldn t pass it up. I can tell you though that I got quite a chewing out when I returned home with 380 instead. Anyway, if you have it ,Im curious how well does it cut 1/8" thick material?
          Dan, ya just gotta tell your CFO that a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! After all. it worked for Clint Eastwood!

Comment

Dan/Rocky

I just put the Hpyertherm on it tonight, did want to wait for the paint to dry. I looks so good with the grey 190c on top. After all its the best looking combination of colurs!!! SCARLET AND GREY!!! GO BUCKS

I decided to go with the 190c as a great combo with the HH135 I have. It cuts through 1/8 " great and I even pushed the limits on it as a test and it was even able to sever 3/8" easy. Not the I will be doing that all day, but its nice to know it can. I also liked the fact that it does not need an external air supply.

Will send some more picks this weekend when I get a change. Thanks for the feed back.
            Thanks
            Gary Wolboldt

Comment

Working...
            X