Shadow Boxes Yard Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Boxes Yard Art

HI GUYS ....... WHAT I WILL ATTEMPT TO LOAD TODAY ARE SOME PICTURE'S OF THINGS STEVE HIDDEN OUR PRODUCT MANAGER AT PORTABLE POWER PRODUCTS ( WHERE I'M CURRENTLY WORKING) MADE WHILE AT DIFFERENT WELDING SHOWS. OF COURSE WE HAVE HIS PERMISSION, KARL BRUELH TOOK THE PHOTO'S OUT IN THE LAB. IF YOU LOOK REAL CLOSE HE AND I HAVE OUR PHOTO'S IN THERE ON THE LAST PICTURE........... THE CAMERA ONLY CRACKED WHEN WE HAD THEM TAKEN BY JOE OUR LAB TECHNICAN.......... TWO OLD VETERAN'S OF THE SAME CAMPAIGN STANDING TOGETHER................ HOPE YOU LIKE THEM THE AMERICAN FLAG WAS KARL'S IDEA AND I CONCEDED RIGHT AWAY TO THE IDEA............................. WHO IS WHO CAN YOU TELL......... HAHAHAHAHA......................... .........ROCK
    [email protected]

Ok , where are the pictures?
    steelhanger

Comment

HANG IN THERE WE JUST EDITED THE 60 PHOTO'S DOWN TO 25, ONE MORE CUT AND WE WILL ATTEMPT TO LOAD THEM......YOU KNOW WE STILL GOT TO TALK ON THE PHONES AND ANSWER QUESTIONS...........DID YOU THINK THIS WAS MY ONLY JOB, THIS IS HAT NUMBER 15 HERE................. ..............BUT I LOVE THIS JOB......... ..............ROCK[email protected]

Comment

BUT I LOVE THIS JOB.........
        c'mon Rock. rub that cool job in a little more

- jack

Comment

TEST

Comment

cool.

any chance you could get me a banner like is hanging behing the yard art ??

- jack

Comment

MORPHEUS........SORRY IT IS NOT A BANNER WE IMPROVISED IT IS A COVER FOR AN ENGINE DRIVE...... WILL TRY AND LOAD THE REST TODAY HAVEING A PROBLEM HERE.........CAN'T ATTACH ALL THE PHOTO'S ON ONE PICTURE...........COULD YOU BLOW THE ONE WE POSTED UP I CAN'T ONCE ATTACHED TO THE FILE HERE MAYBE YOU CAN...... THE MILLER BACK DROP WE USED IS ALSO A ENGINE DRIVE CANVAS COVER, HOWEVER THE AMERICAN FLAG (WHEN WE POST THEM) IS JUST THAT AN AMERICAN FLAG......... YOU SHOULD ENJOY A SLIGHT GLITCH ON THIS END...... WERE WORKING ON IT...................ROCK
              [email protected]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X