Digital Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Camera

I've been looking for a decent digital camera but wasn't about to pay 300.00 bucks for one. I found this place below that sold a 1mega pixel for 65 bucks! With a $5 coupon for the first order. Brought the price to $63 bucks with shipping.
    Takes 30 pictures at 1024*768, doesn't have any extra bells and whistles but the price is right! They also have alot more cameras and other stuff.
    I'll be posting pictures soon.

Purchase name brands at clearance prices at Overstock.com! Buy discounted name brand Bedding, Furniture, Jewelry, Watches, Electronics, Clothing, Books, Movies, and Music for the lowest prices every day.
    It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

that's a good deal. might want to get a smart card adapter to get the pics into your computer. otherwise, it's quite a slow process.

- jack

Comment

Morpheus,
      I haven't received the camera yet. They say it has a serial i/f at 115k baud. Do you think that's going to be too slow? I hope not.

Thanks for letting me know!
      It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

Comment

i used to have a camera that used that same technology to download files and I guess it all depends on what your definition of slow is the cheapo camera I have now has a USB connection

- jack

Comment

When your get the camera, I would be courious how close it can focus ... as in can it do a close up of a weld bead.
          Bob

Comment

Working...
          X