Nifty Welding Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nifty Welding Tools

I noticed that everytime I ask where someone bought there nifty gizmo they state they made it or someone made it for them.

How about some ideas or pictures of nifty tools you all have made. Example - Torch holders for circle and radius, our straight edge trollies. One guy mention in a forum awhile back he made his circle cutter from a magnetic base from a cb antenna. Saddling tools, and other odds and ends.

I'm in need for some of these items and most of these items are sold but rather built. How bout it?

Re: Nifty Welding Tools

Originally posted by Richard
    I noticed that everytime I ask where someone bought there nifty gizmo they state they made it or someone made it for them.

How about some ideas or pictures of nifty tools you all have made. Example - Torch holders for circle and radius, our straight edge trollies. One guy mention in a forum awhile back he made his circle cutter from a magnetic base from a cb antenna. Saddling tools, and other odds and ends.

I'm in need for some of these items and most of these items are sold but rather built. How bout it?
    Check back through the posts, I, and several others posted some.

Comment

Re: Nifty Welding Tools

Originally posted by Richard

Richard

Have you went back enough days in this project section to see the small metal bending brakes that RockyD and I have built?
      MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
      Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

Working...
      X