Small Oxy / Acet Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Oxy / Acet Cart

I made this handy Oxygen Acetylene cart out of short scrap pieces of 1¼" steel tubing. Just glued them together with ER70s-6 The cylinders are #80 Oxygen & #75 Acetylene. I don't think going to 100's wouldn't be any problem but would not want to go bigger. All TIG welds.
    Last edited by TheOldOne; 10-07-2002, 01:37 AM.

Re: Small Oxy / Acet Cart

Originally posted by TheOldOne
    I made this handy Oxygen Acetylene cart out of short scrap pieces of 1¼" steel tubing. Just glued them together using ER70S-6 The cylinders are #80 Oxygen & #75 Acetylene. I don't think going to 100's wouldn't be any problem but would not want to go bigger. All TIG welds.
    Front view.
    Last edited by TheOldOne; 10-07-2002, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Small Oxy / Acet Cart

Originally posted by TheOldOne

Front view.
      I really like that clamping mechanism you have designed, there, O.O. Keeps the bottles safe when going over rough terrain. Great job!

Comment

I TO LIKE THE DESIGN TO KEEP THE BOTTLES SAFE, THE FIRST ONE I EVER MADE DIDN'T LAST LONG. ACTUALLY IT WAS A LEARNING PROCESS, HAHAHA....... AXLE AND TIRE'S UNDERSIZED AND WAS A MISERABLE FAILURE WITH IN 2 DAYS......... MY ONE BROTHER STILL GIVES ME GRIEF OVER IT........... BUT I FIXED HIM THE 2ND ONE WAS A SUCESS AND IS STILL SETTING IN THE GARAGE SOMEWHERE,..............?.......... ROCK
        [email protected]

Comment

How did you make the beautiful curve in the tubing... Do you have a pipe bender, or did you use some magic encantations that they did not teach us in welding class

Comment

Working...
          X