Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harold
    replied
    Oh yes, go there quite often; have friends scattered around in that area that are nursry men, growers and greenhouse operators.

Leave a comment:

• DonB
    replied
    We are getting a little crowded in this corner. Valley Center is just accross the 15 from Fallbrook

Leave a comment:

• harold
    replied
    Rocky D - Anytime your in the area feel free to stop by. Our ranch is in the mountains about 1/2 way between Temecula and Fallbrook.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: At last ready

Originally posted by harold
    Ready to start welding on the dump truck, had a problem inserting the tank between the rails. (tank is 27"long, the distant between rails is a scant 26". Must have bent when it broke. Used a Ram and thick wall pipe cut to 27" for spreaders and positioned it in the original spot. Befor I start welding is there any last minuit advice from the experts. Here is the setup picture. I love this form with it's picture capabilities.
    Looks good, Harold. The only thing I would've done different, is to radius the corners, on your lap weld, to reduce stress risers.

I went right thru Fallbrook yesterday, and was thinking of your project, but didn't have time to stop.

Leave a comment:

• JPCWELD
    replied
    Good luck with your truck, it looks good and maybe I will see you around. I live in Fallbrook as well.....JPC

Leave a comment:

• harold
    replied
    A close up view.

Leave a comment:

• harold
    started a topic At last ready

At last ready

Ready to start welding on the dump truck, had a problem inserting the tank between the rails. (tank is 27"long, the distant between rails is a scant 26". Must have bent when it broke. Used a Ram and thick wall pipe cut to 27" for spreaders and positioned it in the original spot. Befor I start welding is there any last minuit advice from the experts. Here is the setup picture. I love this form with it's picture capabilities.
Working...
X