At last ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last ready

Ready to start welding on the dump truck, had a problem inserting the tank between the rails. (tank is 27"long, the distant between rails is a scant 26". Must have bent when it broke. Used a Ram and thick wall pipe cut to 27" for spreaders and positioned it in the original spot. Befor I start welding is there any last minuit advice from the experts. Here is the setup picture. I love this form with it's picture capabilities.
    Harold
    Craftsman Colormatic AC
    Victor Journyman Setup
    Syncrowave 180 SD
    MM210 With Spoolgun
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Spectrum 625 Plasma Cutter
    Miller HD Tape Measure

A close up view.
    Harold
    Craftsman Colormatic AC
    Victor Journyman Setup
    Syncrowave 180 SD
    MM210 With Spoolgun
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller HD Tape Measure

Comment

Good luck with your truck, it looks good and maybe I will see you around. I live in Fallbrook as well.....JPC

Comment

Re: At last ready

Originally posted by harold
        Ready to start welding on the dump truck, had a problem inserting the tank between the rails. (tank is 27"long, the distant between rails is a scant 26". Must have bent when it broke. Used a Ram and thick wall pipe cut to 27" for spreaders and positioned it in the original spot. Befor I start welding is there any last minuit advice from the experts. Here is the setup picture. I love this form with it's picture capabilities.
        Looks good, Harold. The only thing I would've done different, is to radius the corners, on your lap weld, to reduce stress risers.

I went right thru Fallbrook yesterday, and was thinking of your project, but didn't have time to stop.

Comment

Rocky D - Anytime your in the area feel free to stop by. Our ranch is in the mountains about 1/2 way between Temecula and Fallbrook.
          Harold
          Craftsman Colormatic AC
          Victor Journyman Setup
          Syncrowave 180 SD
          MM210 With Spoolgun
          Dynasty 200 DX
          Miller HD Tape Measure

Comment

We are getting a little crowded in this corner. Valley Center is just accross the 15 from Fallbrook

Comment

Oh yes, go there quite often; have friends scattered around in that area that are nursry men, growers and greenhouse operators.
              Harold
              Craftsman Colormatic AC
              Victor Journyman Setup
              Syncrowave 180 SD
              MM210 With Spoolgun
              Dynasty 200 DX
              Miller HD Tape Measure

Comment

Working...
              X