Metal bending brake page 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal bending brake page 5

This drawing is the clamp leaf for bending 1/8" material. If you want to bend 3/16" material you have to make a second part and change the 1 3/8" dimension to 1 5/16". There are a couple of other peices that get welded to this . However, I do not have a drawing of them. There just peices to help stiffen this flat bar up. What I will do for them is point them out in pictures that I post from the machine that I will try and build on 9- 20 and 9-21 so that you guys can see what this looks like for real.

Sorry, the material that this is made from didn t show up very well on the picture. It is 3/8" X 3" flat bar.

Also, If you have been printing these out , I made a mistake on page 3a the 9 1/8" was wrong it is suppose to be 9". I changed it on the drawing and reposted it. So the 3a drawing on this site now has the 9" dimension on the attachment. If you want to use 1/4" thick material for the part on page one then the 9 1/8" dimension is what you want.
    Last edited by Dan; 09-20-2002, 03:14 PM.
    MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
    Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Finished Picture of Brake

I know you are going thru alot of trouble and we appreciate it. Can't wait to see the picture of the completed Brake!
    It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

Comment

Working...
    X