More Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Tools

Herre's a tool that no fab shop should be without. It's the Hossfeld Universal Bender #2. Very little is written as how to use it, ya just have to puzzle it out for yourself. A must for making hooks.

More tools

Now, this is a vise!

Comment

Mo Tools

Her's our Miller 300 amp Syncrowave on a mobile rig, complete with water tank, underneath the welder. I used to have to weld molybdenum heating elements inside an oven 20 feet high, and we had to raise the machine up with a crane so that the leads would reach.
      Yeah, I designed and built the carriage, too.

Comment

Another view showing the rheostat and leads and Argon tank. Do yo see the rheostat (foot pedal)?

Comment

This maybe of some interest for some...not

My tool box that I grab when going out into the plant to fix a breakdown. It's supposed to have everything in it, however....ya always forget something, and have to go back to the shop.

Comment

It just keeps gettin better and better!
            Duke

Comment

Rocky D I know what you mean. It never fails, you think you have every tool you need but you always forget one. The bad thing for me is that sometimes the shop is 3 to 4 miles away, because we have a smaller production plant and large warehouse at different sites then our main plant. Some days we can waste up to 2 hours just driving back and forth.
              MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
              Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

Working...
              X