my birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my birds

I make these birds primer them then my wife paints them.

hey Gnewby, those **** things make a lot of money. I have seen those birds at craft shows and festivals selling for as much as 80.00 for a bird made out of a shovel..keep on it and good luck...JPC

Comment

backside of my birds

View from the back side.

Comment

About the birds

Originally posted by JPCWELD
        hey Gnewby, those **** things make a lot of money. I have seen those birds at craft shows and festivals selling for as much as 80.00 for a bird made out of a shovel..keep on it and good luck...JPC
        I think I have probably made around 15 or more of them they are scattered from Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, Utah, and Nevada. After we get through making one we have so much time in them we would have to have more than $80.00 for one. We just enjoy making them.

Comment

you should put the rake up and make some pea****s with a lots of vibrant paint that draws peoples attetion. Just an idea...JPC

Comment

pea****

Originally posted by JPCWELD
            you should put the rake up and make some pea****s with a lots of vibrant paint that draws peoples attetion. Just an idea...JPC
            I might give that a try the next time I start making some of them it sounds neat.

Comment

You can even cut some lite sheet metal out to make the eyes I think they call them the very bright round tings at the end of there feathers..JPC

Comment

eyes

The eyes you are talking about sounds good to me, but I am sure it will lose points with my other half as she hates even painting the eyes on my yard guard birds. Gerald

Comment

Working...
                X