Deer cart project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer cart project

An idea for you hunters, here is a deer cart I made, the frame is made of electrical conduit and the running gear is made of angle iron. The main frame is 3/4 inch with 1/2 conduit for the handle so it can telescope down for easier transport. It is simple to build, light weight and durable, maybe give you some ideas. If I can download photo that is.
    ROCK

Cool! I have used EMT for lots of stuff. Did you cope your ' T ' joints, or swedge 'em? What process did you use to weld it?

Comment

ahhh ... someone else who uses EMT. I'm not ashamed to post a pic of my welding cart now

- jack

Comment

HAHAHA.......I TO HAD AN OLD EMT CART............THANK GOODNESS SOMEONE HEISTED IT OUT OF THE BACK OF THE TRUCK. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FORGET TO LOCK THE CAMPER SHELL. HOPE IT WORKED FOR THEIR DEER.......... MY NEW ONE IS THE TREE LOUNGER WHICH HAS A SWIVEL SEAT ON IT FOR SLEEPING AT 30' FEET IN THE AIR.............OF COURSE I NEVER TAKE NAPS WHILE DEER HUNTING IN THE WOODS.........AND THANK GOODNESS I DON'T SLEEP WALK......... 30' IS A LONG WAY UP..............ROCK....... [email protected]

Comment

LOL ... you better be "safe" ROCK !

- jack

Comment

That looks great almost just like the Cabelas aluma-light cart, but I bet you you did not spend $125. JPC

Comment

Morpheus.....

Originally posted by morpheus
              ahhh ... someone else who uses EMT. I'm not ashamed to post a pic of my welding cart now

- jack
              I think I am gonna make one of them "Trash can caddies"
              out of emt.
              Emt sure does come in handy
              Tim

Comment

Working...
              X