Russell's Welder Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell's Welder Cart

Russell asked me to post these.....He did a great job!

Russell's Welder Cart

Another one...

Comment

Russell's Welder Cart

The finished product......

Comment

Russell's Table

He's sure been busy.....

Comment

And a hitch from Russell

This is a handy looking hitch....

Comment

Mowjunk, Nice miller eq.. The plasma cutter...what size was it and how do you like it. I have been considering and looking at the diferent sizes. Guess I could also ask about the welder underneath. All looks very new....great stuff

Walt

Comment

ManofSteel, I whipped all of those up in an afternoon!

No, actually a friend asked me to post these for him. Russell is his name and welding is his game. He built these items, not me.

He'll be on here to answer your questions. Sorry for any confusion. I can tell you that the welder underneath is a new model Syncrowave 180SD .

Comment

First off I want to Thank Mowjunk for posting these for me,been wanting to a long time.

Welding is my game HaHa good one Mow!

Man of Steel,that plasma is a Miller Spectrum 2050 and yeah I like it,real fast ,smooth arc and has a real narrow kerf. And Mow`s right ,that is a 180SD he should know he got his about a month before me. Of course though he knows what to do with his.

russell
                It's a poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a
                word." -- Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)

Comment

Russell,

Man, you did good!! These aren't your first metal working projects, are they.........

The cart's up there in the Peterbuilt class! Did you tig part of it?

Keep those pics coming!

Dave
                  "Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fire hydrant"

Comment

Russell, that's extremely professional work! Miller blue and all! Great stuff!

Comment

RUSSELL.............MAN I LIKE THE SET UP..........LOOKS NICE AND IMPRESSIVE................. LIKE THE HOUSE IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE FIRST PICTURE OR WAS THAT THE BARN.............THE ARANGEMENT IS NICE AND FUNCTIONAL...........HAVE YOU TIG WELDED ANY ALUMINUM YET...............?.......ROCK
                      [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Dave and Rocky.

Dave that table is my 1st ,done a canopy for my tractor 2nd, hitch is my 3rd, and the cart is my 4th. And no I did`nt use tig only thing I`ve tig welded is a footrest for my mothers wheelchair. I used mig for these(alot easier than tig for me).
                        I`ve only had the 180SD since end of Dec.
                        Rocky thanks much, I stole the Miller blue paint idea from your cart. I could`nt have done anything without the great advice I got on this site.

russell

Comment

Thanks ROCK, yeah thats the house on the hill,300 ft from my building,wish I had a dollar for every time I`ve walked that. No aluminum yet ,still practicing on steel.
                          I figured you might like that all my equipment is Miller Blue.

russell

Comment

really like your cart set up. That Syncrowave 180 SD looks great. I m jealous . You and Mowjunk got a great machine when you bought them. By the way how come the Millermatic isn t in the family photo ?
                            Last edited by Dan; 03-11-2003, 09:30 AM.
                            MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
                            Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

180SD

RUSSEL,
                              does the 180SD have an air cooled torch?
                              wlbrown

Comment

Working...
                              X