Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should one expect at a Miller Expo Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should one expect at a Miller Expo Day?

Hey all, I have the option of going to a Miller Expo Day here locally:
    http://www.millerwelds.com/weldexpo/

Anybody we know from here going? Anybody that would be "good to meet"?

I guess I'm just looking for an idea of what to expect if I can swing going to this shin-dig, from some of the veterans around here?
    It's all fun and games until somebody gets shot in the leg. -- Armageddon

BLUESMAN 2..........WELL I TALKED TO KURT SMITH THE OTHER DAY HE'S DRIVEING THE TRUCK..........WHAT A HOOT YOU'LL LIKE HIM........YOU CAN EXPECT TO MEET THE MILLER DISTRICT MANAGER FOR YOUR AREA OR THE AREA THE TRUCK IS IN.............YOU CAN EXPECT TO MEET THE DISTRIBUTOR'S SALES FORCE AT THAT LOCATION.........AND YOUR GOING TO MEET A BUNCH OF WELDING PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS YOUR GOING TO LEARN A LOT..............AND CHECK OUT THE PRICES THEY ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE SPECIAL SLAES DAY PRICEING..... SOMETIMES GOOD FOR UP TO TWO WEEKS AFTER THE ROAD SHOW LEAVES..............YOU WILL ALSO MEET SOME SERVICE GUYS FROM MILLER ELECTRIC HOWEVER I'M NOT SURE WHICH ONES................WOULD THIS BE THE TULARIE EVENT.......... WISH I WAS THERE I'D BUY YOU A SANDWICH AND WE COULD SET DOWN AND SHOOT THE BREEZE ABOUT JAZZ...........HAVE SOME FUN NOW...............TELL SOME OF THOSE OLD VETERANS IT'S YOUR TURN TO GO...........AND YOU GET TO TRY OUT ALL THE EQUIPMENT ON THE TRUCK..........ARE WE HAVEING FUN YET..................................... .................ROCK
    [email protected]

Comment

THANKS ROCK!!! I'm planning on being there! Here's to hoping I can find a spool-gun. I'll post back the experience!!!
      It's all fun and games until somebody gets shot in the leg. -- Armageddon

Comment

Working...
      X