Project soon, hot rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project soon, hot rod

Later this month when we get back to work from the holidays this is coming in. Fix the hood where I botched a repair, oil pressure guage, sand and paint. I know how you guys like racing stuff,, ha
    http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

S, ya gonna shoot some flames on that baby? maybe chop the top while ya got'er in for paint?
    crazy redneck bluenoser

Comment

She is going to be stock black and yellow,,, but,,, I am going to use airplane paint so its slick, less wind resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry27
        I am going to use airplane paint so its slick, less wind resistance.
        ahahahaha ROFL!!!

Don't have to be quicker, if you can just doze them off the track, lol.
        MM251 w/ Spoolmatic - SOLD
        Sp135 (Weldpack 3200 HD)
        Cheapo Ebay O/A Setup
        Propane with weed burner for metal pre-heat
        Shenzen TIG - 200 AC/DC Pulse

Comment

Cary...

see you already have the tuned straight exhaust... man, that baby would look good with some big-n-littles... does Mickey Thompson make hi-perf tracks ???

later,
          john
          My "project truck" has turned into 'garage art' !!!

Comment

It had 3 diferent people work on it over the years and had a problem with the direction reverser so I tore it apart, one thing lead to another and soon I had most of it apart. Bolts had fallen ou and cracked the frame, I pulled the rails out and fixed them, we cleaned and painted all the inside stuff. Now it needs an overall. It took me a month to put it together, fixed every problem I found, every worn hole, broken bolts, hoses, etc. I put it all back together with a parts manual, all the right length, type bolts. I took all the hyd steering componants apart and flushed as it was connected with the trans system. Even cleaned the sight glass in the hyd system. New starter drive, just anything we could find that was wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry27
              It had 3 diferent people work on it over the years and had a problem with the direction reverser so I tore it apart, one thing lead to another and soon I had most of it apart. Bolts had fallen ou and cracked the frame, I pulled the rails out and fixed them, we cleaned and painted all the inside stuff. Now it needs an overall. It took me a month to put it together, fixed every problem I found, every worn hole, broken bolts, hoses, etc. I put it all back together with a parts manual, all the right length, type bolts. I took all the hyd steering componants apart and flushed as it was connected with the trans system. Even cleaned the sight glass in the hyd system. New starter drive, just anything we could find that was wrong with it.

don't forget, stickers add horsepower

Comment

Looks like you built those grousers up plenty. Those are some real turf cutters on there.

Comment

Looks like a good snow plow, put a cab and a hitch on it and we can call it a trail groomer.

Comment

it ain't a cat but I was close

keep it off the new lift

Comment

Kinda like this, Strawberry??
                      At the Lake

Miller Stick
                      Victor Torch
                      HH 180
                      Cutmaster 38 Plasma Cutter
                      Large Collection of Chinese Tools (unknown dynasties)

Comment

Originally posted by evaporator
                        Kinda like this, Strawberry??

i see no stickers.......

Comment

Working...
                        X