Another work bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another work bench

I finally finished my metal fab table this week and got everything put together in my back shop. I know these things are getting redundant on this web site, but I had to show someone that gave a hoot cause god knows my wife doesn't!
    Hobart Handler 135

Thats a nice shop, real comfy looking.
    http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

Does look cozy doesn't it, good job
      L*S

Comment

Good job, it looks like it's warm too.
        Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
        Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
        Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
        Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

Nice mailbox!!
          My Powerstroke will stomp your Duracrap!

Comment

bench

Thanks guys. I bought the house 1 year ago (Signed a 30 year house note on my 30th birthday!) That's the second garage that's unattatched at the back of the yard. Theres commercial property on the garage side so I can make noise til late in the night. The guy that had it before me put in A/C, speakers in the ceiling, 7 air hose fitting thru the walls, cable tv and the phone line! All I need is a tv and I'm set. My wife told me all I need is a bed and a bathroom and I'd never come in the house!
            Hobart Handler 135

Comment

thats a great "doghouse"...after all we spend most of our time in it anyway, might as well make it comfy.
              AmaC
              MM175
              O/A torches
              snap on everything

Comment

Nice setup. We care even if your wife doesn't.
                What do I know I am just an electronics technician.

Comment

Radar,

That's a good looking weld bench. I'm envious. I just finished my first addition about 30 minutes ago. It's more like a weld sawhorse, and I managed to weld in a really nice bow in the middle of it. I'm hoping the next (it will be the last) will be better. I still need the radio and speakers. You have done something about which to crow and, me, I don't mind more pics of shops.

Gary

Comment

I'm envious :O) ...

Nice set-up! I just finished bolting on my newly purchased 5" harbor freight rotating vise onto an old 3' x 3' wooden work bench somebody threw out. It has a steel covered top and I'm so glad to have something to work on after just kneeling down on the ground like a cave-man for the last few months.

Enjoy!, Richard

Comment

Working...
                    X