Sizes of steel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sizes of steel?

Is there some document that tells what all sizes steel comes in and thicknesses? Example:2"x2" 3/16" and so on for every kind of raw material including pipe, flat bar, channel,tubing and sheet metal.

Sure would be nice to know what is available when I am planning a project!!!
    Todd Eldridge
    [email protected]
    Newbie Hobby Welder

steel sizes

What matters is what your local supplier has. They usually have a catalog or can give you a spec sheet. Do you have anyone there in Meridian, or do you have to go to Jackson?

Comment

We have one here and I pay 15% over cost. My brother in law works there and two cousins, also the owner and I went to school together.
      Todd Eldridge
      [email protected]
      Newbie Hobby Welder

Comment

Originally posted by Srubrn
        We have one here and I pay 15% over cost. My brother in law works there and two cousins, also the owner and I went to school together.
        Todd, are you a local? I assumed you were transplanted due to Navy service.

Comment

I'm a local. I am not in the Navy or have I ever been in the Navy. I am a Federal Civilian Firefighter.
          Todd Eldridge
          [email protected]
          Newbie Hobby Welder

Comment

Todd,
            I have a listing that includes weights from Delta Steel in Jackson. I'll see if I can scan it and email you a copy.
            Duke

Comment

That would be great!! Thanks
              Todd Eldridge
              [email protected]
              Newbie Hobby Welder

Comment

local

Todd, read too much into your e-mail address. As I stated in another post, my Aunt lived in Meridian her whole life. I haven't been there in 6 or 7 years. A pretty city in a pretty state.

Comment

Working...
                X