Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts needed for a HH120

I need a wire feed motor/assembly for a 1988 vintage Hobart Handler 120
    My politically correct no advertising/no ethnicity bashing/no shoving my religious(or lack thereof) beliefs down your throat moderator approved signature. For further info on making your own sig, subscribe to my secret yahpp gropu with over 300 members for $9.95

Any help from the HOBART EXPERTS?

Can I substitute one of the made in china units from a 125 or a 135?
    My politically correct no advertising/no ethnicity bashing/no shoving my religious(or lack thereof) beliefs down your throat moderator approved signature. For further info on making your own sig, subscribe to my secret yahpp gropu with over 300 members for $9.95

Comment

Do you need the whole assembly or just the motor? Because of the different style sheet metal between the old and new machines, the new motor will not fit in physically. The old motor is still available through service, if that's all you're looking for. Let us know.
      Brian

Comment

banzai....

Did you ever get the motor you were looking for?

Thought I would follow up.
        If not call me at 1-800-332-3281 or

Keithe-mail

Comment

I need to verify its just the motor and not the gear drive. I'll check this weekend. Thanks

Comment

banzai

These are sold as a complete motor and gearbox.

Keith

Comment

WOW!!!! Thanks KEITH! I will post pics of the mounting when I get it installed

Comment

Got the new drive last night. I wont be able to install it until next week due to my daughters wedding this weekend.

Comment

That's great. Congratulations on your daughters wedding.

Comment

Working...
                  X