Handler 135/175 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handler 135/175 question

Easy question, when the welder is on but not welding. Is it ok to switch voltage settings? Or do I need to power down completly?
    It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

AL T..........IF IT IS JUST SETTING THERE AND TURNED ON IT IS OK TO SWITCH TO ANY RANGE AND WIRE FEED SPEED YOU WISH.... IF YOU ARE WELDING THAT IS WHEN YOU WOULD
    NOT WANT TO SWITCH THE RANGE SWITCH......IT IS OK TO ADJUST THE WIRE FEED SPEED WHILE WELDING THOUGH.........HAVE FUN.........ROCK [email protected]

Comment

Hav'in Fun, definately!

I gave my cheap 140amp 6% duty cycle arc welder to my brother so he can go thru the learning curve like I did. Then I'll let him try the hh175 mig the next time he visits me. He's having a ball too.
      It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

Comment

EVERYONE HAST TO START SOMEWHERE DON'T THEY.......NOW THE 2 OF YOU CAN DO PROJECTS TOGETHER................HAVE LOTS OF [email protected] .COM

Comment

Message Board

I think I like the old board better!better better better better

Comment

OLD ONE

HEY I DID TOO......... BUT PLAY AROUND WITH IT........ YOU CAN DO MORE WITH THIS SIGHT THAN YOU COULD THE OLD SITE........ HANG IN THERE AND HAVE FUN WITH IT.........STILL GOT COMPLAINTS LIST THEM HERE......... DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HERE LIST IT HERE..........IF I DON'T KNOW OTHER'S DO........... MIKE SHERMAN, ROCKY D..........THEY'RE HAVEING FUN WITH IT.............ROCK............ [email protected][email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X