high freq arc stabilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high freq arc stabilizer

Does Hobart make a High Freq unit? Can't seem to find it on the web site. If not, who makes the most reasonably priced one? I have seen the models from Miller and Lincoln and they are quite expensive. Nearly 1K. I have also seen the model made by Dayton for $250. Is it any good? I'm not a professional, just want something for home so I can weld aluminum.

I have a Hobart HF unit that I bought new around 12 years ago. Don,t need it anymore, it has been used maybe 3 or 4 times. Good unit & yes the better ones do cost towards the 1K price. Mine should go for about 1/2 that.
    John

Comment

NO HOBARTS DOES NOT MAKE A HIGH FREQUENCY UNIT ANYMORE. HF DOES SOME STRANGE THINGS, NOT INVOLVED WITH INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ANY MORE BUT AS I RECALL CAN'T SELL HF UNIT IN EUROPEAN NATIONS ANYMORE. HF DOES SOME STRANGE THINGS TO TV, PACE MAKERS, LIGHTS, COMPUTERS, PHONE LINES, OVERHEAD CRANES, ETC..........YOU GET THE IDEA , MANY NEW UNITS ON THE MARKET PLACE NOW.........HF IS OLDER TECHNOLOGY..................YUOR CALL YOUR MONEY.............ROCK
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X