miller wirefeeder for bobcat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miller wirefeeder for bobcat?

in recent months I remeber seeing a new miller wire feeder designed to go with the Bobcat, if memory serves correctly it was for up to .045 wire, possibly only fluxcored and was under $1,000. I looked through millers website but am not seeing it, possibly this is due to the whole thing being a figment of my imagination? Any help would be great. Thanks

Could it be the miller super 32 . It will work cc or cv. Cost is more than 1K with a gun.
    XMT 300CC/CV (yes it still works)
    Bobcat 225, Hobart Hefty CC/CV wire feeder, Profax spool gun,Victor & Smith O/A, Lincoln Tombstone(sold), Airco HF box (old Miller) MM175, IR 4KW gen set,all paid for, all work. My newest addition MM130 salvaged from a Kitrina flood area. Cleaned up and works great. . Just added a Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC, total cost to repair both less than $200.00, they both work great...another Katrina cast off.

Comment

brianw, check with your local distributor and ask about the 3045 FC wire feeder. This machine has just been released, so you might not see it on the website for a few. You are correct, this machine will weld maximum .045 and comes set up for flux-cored wire, although there is a gas valve kit available to change over for solid wire. This feeder also comes with an M-25 (250 amp gun). As I said, check with your local distributor, they should be able to get you all the specs and prices. (Don't quote me on this, but I think it lists around $750 US, including gun.)

Regards,
      Brian

Comment

brianw, one last thing I forgot to mention. You can look at the Owner's Manual on the Miller website. The manual name is 3045 FC and M25 Gun. Hope this helps.

Brian

Comment

3045fc

thanks for the info Brian, I will check out the owners manual.

Comment

BRIANW..............AS I RECALL THEY ARE RUNNING A SPECIAL WITH THE 3045 FLUX CORED FEEDER AND A BOBCAT.........A PROMOTIONAL THING THEY SHOULD BE ALL ACROSS THE USA CURRENTLY............... CHECK WITH THE LOCAL WELDING DISTRIBUTOR, WELL EVEN IF YOU DON'T NEED THE BOBCAT YOU WILL STILL NEED TO CHECK WITH THE DIST. ALL OF THEM SHOULD HAVE THE LITERATURE NOW.........GOOD LUCK....... ENJOY YOUR NEW FEEDER........... I WELDED WITH ONE AND I THOUGHT THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB............ OF COURSE.............I KNOW, I KNOW. MY BLOOD IS BLUE............TRY ONE AND DE3CIDE FOR YOURSELF.........................ROCK...........
            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X