OT: Sphinx Gas Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Sphinx Gas Pump

Just because I know each of you has an inventive crazy streak inside of you...

"Good Enough Never Is"

Next project Foot???
    Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

They are coming to take you away, ho ho....to the funny farm, Where life is beautiful all the time........with trees and flowers and chirping birds.
      What do I know I am just an electronics technician.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike W View Post
        They are coming to take you away, ho ho....to the funny farm, Where life is beautiful all the time........with trees and flowers and chirping birds.
        Ohhh Mike, you're showing my age now! Wonder how many people here recall that little gem from 1975?
        Trailblazer 302 * Millermatic 212 * Syncrowave 180SD * X-Treme 12VS Feeder * Spoolmate 3035
        Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52 Plasma * Lincoln 175 MIG

Victor Superrange II * Victor Journeyman

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

Well, I do. I actually have that on vinyl.

Keith

Comment

WHAT"S VINYL???

Hee hee....old people.....

Just kidding, I remember hearing that when I was a kid. Thought it was one of the funniest things I ever heard.

Looking at the picture, is that where gas comes from? Pharaoh mouths? No wonder it's expensive stuff!!
            I NEED MORE COWBELL!!!

'Red' Powcon 300ST (no torch yet)
            (ok, not really a 'Red'... )
            'Blue' Miller 35 (older than me and runs great), Thunderbolt AC arc (ditto)
            'Craftsman' AC arc (who made this originally?)
            O/A x 2 (both smaller than I'd like)
            14" Milwaukee chopper
            20t HF press (crap, but works)
            Buffalo forge w/ blower
            Alot of pumps!

"All of us know more than any of us."- TexHand

Comment

Working...
            X