Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Oldie Hobart Stick Welder

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-HOBART-A...QQcmdZViewItem

I love the dials on it. If I were local that baby might be in my garage next week on looks alone. A little spit and polish and ....
    Last edited by smyrna5; 05-20-2007, 03:49 PM.
    Lincoln 175HD
    Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Smith AW1, Dillon (Henrob) Mark III & Smith Quickbraze Little Torch

It would just take up space, th e guy traded it for a new stickmate, dc, ha
    http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
      It would just take up space, th e guy traded it for a new stickmate, dc, ha
      Its way prettier than a new Stickmate, with its plastic dials. You are right though, it would just take up space if I had it. That is the problem with antiques. If I weren't married I could put it in my living room as furniture.
      Last edited by smyrna5; 05-20-2007, 04:16 PM.
      Lincoln 175HD
      Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC
      Smith AW1, Dillon (Henrob) Mark III & Smith Quickbraze Little Torch

Comment

Originally posted by smyrna5 View Post
        Its way prettier than a new Stickmate, with its plastic dials. You are right though, it would just take up space if I had it. That is the problem with antiques. If I weren't married I could put it in my living room as furniture.
        When you take that first step and back down to the lil' woman you turn her into SWMBO. You'll never be able to go back now, but the welder might just be a start to a better life...alone. Me, I haven't the guts to tell killer I'm redecorating the living room.
        Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

I love old welding machines, that would be awesome to have! I used to use the term F-ed up as a wooden welder until I went to welding school and they had a couple of antique wood cased welders, I would love one of those to restore and display.
          Supersized Chocolate Lab with gas leak!

Comment

Working...
          X