Junkyard Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkyard Wars

Can we consider Junkyard Wars a welding product?

I bet that show has helped sell a lot of welders.

I have only seen one of the new season shows. It seemed to have a lot of yapping, not as much building, and I missed the "how it might/might not work" cartoons.
    Any Weldor comments.

Bye the bye, I think it was last Thanksgiving they had a 24hr marithon of old episodes. I got about 18 on tape. Love (loved?) the show. Look for it again this year.

Bob

HI BOB........ I'VE WATCHED THAT SHOW A FEW TIME'S MYSELF.... I LIKED THE EPISODE WHERE CAL TECH AND SOME OTHER RIVAL UNIVERSITY WERE BATTELING IT OUT.............. MILLER LIKE THE OTHER LARGE MANUFACTURERS SPONSORS ROBOT BUILDERS TO DO BATTLE ON NATIONAL TV........... THEY HAVE A LARGE FOLLOWING IN THE UNITED STATES ALL READY......... IN 10 YEARS YOU WILL SEE SOME OF THE DESIGNS ON DISTANT MOONS AND LANDSCAPES GATHERING SCIENTIFIC DATA I'M SURE.......... ENJOY AND HAVE SOME FUN..............WATCHING........ ROCK
    [email protected]

Comment

BOB.......SORRY YOUR TALKING JUNK YARD WARS AND I'M TALKING ROBOT WARS....... I'VE WATCHED BOTH BEFORE............. ANYWAY'S YOU CAN STILL HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT......ROCK
      [email protected]

Comment

Thay changed it. I have not seen the new ones at all. I realy did love to old ones. Yes the cartoon on there project was cool. I taped all the shows last year too.

OMS
        OMS
        HH175
        Red Tomstone W/ HF for TIG
        Old Miller Engine Driven 225 Amp AC Stick Welder
        Smith O/A X 2
        Harris O/A
        BridgePort
        MSC cut off BandSaw 6X12"
        And more!
        Shop Mechanic for Brinks Coin

Comment

Originally posted by Hobart Expert Rock
          BOB.......SORRY YOUR TALKING JUNK YARD WARS AND I'M TALKING ROBOT WARS....... I'VE WATCHED BOTH BEFORE............. ANYWAY'S YOU CAN STILL HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT......ROCK
          [email protected]
          The Box is locked, the Lights are on ... It's ROBOT fightin' time !!

I love that show

- jack

Comment

it was on last night

Goota wonder how real that is,,as far as them always finishing these projects up in the nick of time,,and always being pretty competitive,,,i enjoy it though
            http://www.youtube.com/jimcaf57

Comment

The NERDS, an American team which was on the British series describes what it was like to compete on their web page:
              http://www.the-nerds.org/NERDS/

Comment

Working...
              X