miller on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miller on the road

A friend sent me a link to these photos from the Phoenix Welding Supply Anniversary and Miller was there! ... so were the Red colored guys.

Where is a list of places of where these guys will be with all the equipment to try out ?

check out all the pics (be sure to check out the ones on the 2nd page, there's a page 2 link at top of the page):

- jack

Morpheus,

There was a thread about this before. It seems people were confusing the tour dates on the website with the dates for the roadshows---Miller's big blue semi. They are entirely different. The roadshows go to Miller dealerships and this year will be traveling east of the Miss'. I already visited a show in VA a couple of months ago and will hit them up again in the fall when they travel through NC. Ask Rock for dates near you. They intentionally don't post them on the website due to the competition.

-dseman

Comment

Thanks Jack for posting that link, it's always refreshing to see the bigger toys I wish I could afford.
      It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

Comment

Originally posted by dseman
        Morpheus,

There was a thread about this before. It seems people were confusing the tour dates on the website with the dates for the roadshows---Miller's big blue semi. They are entirely different. The roadshows go to Miller dealerships and this year will be traveling east of the Miss'. I already visited a show in VA a couple of months ago and will hit them up again in the fall when they travel through NC. Ask Rock for dates near you. They intentionally don't post them on the website due to the competition.

-dseman
        thanks for the info. I recall reading that thread now but didn't know which show was which ... I understand the differerence now. I'll email Rock.

- jack

Comment

Wow!!! there are way too many buttons on them machines for me!! Much more than start and stop is too confusing.
          http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

roadshow-did i miss it ??

i saw the poster for the roadshow (a big semi full of stuff) on a stairwell at voc/tech. it was for feburary. i missed it.
            when will it be around tampa area again ?
            thanks
            paul

Comment

MORPHEUS.......... WELL SIR I CAN FIND OUT FOR YOU BUT WON'T LET THE INFO LEAK OUT TO MANY DAYS AHEAD OF TIME......... HMMM SHALL WE SAY 30 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME MAYBE,...... YOUR CALL HERE..........NICE PICTURE'S BY THE WAY............................................... ROCK...........
              [email protected]

Comment

Rock....I am in Raleigh/Durham area in NC and would love to go to one of these shows...I have contacted a few dealers in the area and none seem to know when the miller guys will be in town...can you please give me a heads up?? You can email me at [email protected]

thanks!!!
                John

Comment

Just Leave The Keys Under The Mat

Hummmm, big blue diesel rig parked in front of Denny’s with the engine idling. The guys are inside pounding down cheeseburgers. The back of the rig is packed with goodies…….I wonder how far down the road I could get? Just dreaming!!!!

Comment

JACK..........NOTHING IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS..........YET..... CHECK BACK AFTER 3RD QUARTER OF THIS YEAR.......... JOHN V ALSO CHECK WITH ME NEXT TO LAST QUARTER OF THIS YEAR.......HOWEVER SOMETHING IS SCHEDULED CLOSE BY YOUR AREA............. NO DETAILS WORKED OUT YET..........BEST I CAN DO FOR NOW........................ROCK..............
                    [email protected]

Comment

Rock,
                      Is the traveling circus coming to Oklahoma?
                      Art is dangerous!
                      www.PiedmontIronworks.com

Comment

CHADRAT..........NOTHING ON THE SCEDULE...............ROCK
                        [email protected]

Comment

how about NY state or northern Penn ??

Comment

Denver?

Comment

Bob,
                              In the thread above your note I stated that the roadshow is travelling east of the miss' this year and west of the miss' next year. They alternate every year---so I think if I remember correctly, denver is west of the miss'.
                              -dseman

Comment

Working...
                              X