Hey Rock......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rock......

A while back you asked if anyone had any experience with the new wire feeder box from Miller/Hobart. I did not see any responses. I see a lot of feeder boxes in the construction feild but have not seen one of the new ones. I have seen a few of the Lincoln LN 15 and these are a super unit. I tried to get to demo a new Miller unit but the local dealer said he did not stock it. He had sp 22's and sp32's. How come the unit is not listed in the product guide???? Got to advertise to sell it.
    XMT 300CC/CV (yes it still works)
    Bobcat 225, Hobart Hefty CC/CV wire feeder, Profax spool gun,Victor & Smith O/A, Lincoln Tombstone(sold), Airco HF box (old Miller) MM175, IR 4KW gen set,all paid for, all work. My newest addition MM130 salvaged from a Kitrina flood area. Cleaned up and works great. . Just added a Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC, total cost to repair both less than $200.00, they both work great...another Katrina cast off.

hey frank, what part of LA do you live in ?

- jack

Comment

I live in Bayou la Batre but work in Mobile.
      XMT 300CC/CV (yes it still works)
      Bobcat 225, Hobart Hefty CC/CV wire feeder, Profax spool gun,Victor & Smith O/A, Lincoln Tombstone(sold), Airco HF box (old Miller) MM175, IR 4KW gen set,all paid for, all work. My newest addition MM130 salvaged from a Kitrina flood area. Cleaned up and works great. . Just added a Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC, total cost to repair both less than $200.00, they both work great...another Katrina cast off.

Comment

FRANK................THEY'RE ON PAGE 56 OF THE 2003 FULL LINE CATALOGUE............I THINK I LEFT MINE AT A FRIENDS HOUSE, GUESS I HAD BETTER GO GET IT...............MINE WAS STILL WORKING GOOD THE LAST TIME I SEEN IT.......3045FC........BE SAFE......... ROCK..........[email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X