Got my new toy today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new toy today!!!

OK, I posted a few days ago that I was gonna order a Hypertherm 380 plasma cutter, well my wife calls me at work and tells me a "big, heavy box" was delivered today so I quickly made up a bogus story and left work an hour early to go play.

After getting it all hooked up I cut my firt peice of scrap...and lo and behold they really DO cut through steel like a hot knife through butter!!! After writing my name in script I decided to see how actually working with it would be so I made a difficult set of rockers with curved cuts for Stilgar and they came out great! This thing is awesome! I started to get tired, but I wanted to try something, so here is a free-hand cut based on the great decals Pfunk made for me:

Is that cool or what??!!
    Here is the decal that Pfunk on this board made for me so you all have an idea of what I was trying to accomplish:

OK, I am gonna try to go to bed now and dream of what I can cut tomorrow!! Ain't it great to be a little kid excited about a new toy? This was one expensive toy, though, but still a well spent Grand!
    AtoZ Fabrication, Inc.
    Miller MM210--now X2
    Hypertherm 380
    Miller autodark hood

ZACHV...........WELL SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HAVEING FUN NOW......... WHEN YOU START MAKEING STUFF WITH IT PUT SOME OF YOUR ART AND SUCH IN THE PROJECTS FORUM............... LET EVERYONE SEE........... YOU ENJOY AND HAVE SOME FUN NOW........ JUST REMEMBER THOSE SPARKS ARE HOT AND LET'S NOT BURN YOUR PLACE DOWN NOW................ROCK
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X