No announcement yet.

Farmhand 115 MIG welder

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmhand 115 MIG welder

Good evening,
    I just purchased the Farmhand 115 welder with 20# C-25 shielding gas for home use and a hobby. I have read a lot about Hobart, Lincoln, and Miller. I will by no means make a living with this unit, and for the hobbyist is this a decent welder? I have stuck some metal together, and am looking for a class to take to learn how to weld. Thanks for any and all input, it is appreciated.

Welcome I have never heard of that one. Do you have a picture?
    What do I know I am just an electronics technician.

It is the one that TSC sells I dont know anything about it.
      Don, Still learnin.

Yes, I got it from TSC. Seems to be a decent welder, very basic. Not looking to make money, just some projects around the house.

It's somewhat limited - 20% duty cycle at 70 amps. It'll be great for onamental/lawn furniture/sheet metal peojects, but you won't be building any trailers.

...from the Gadget Garage
          MM 210 w/3035, BWE
          HH 210 w/DP 3035
          Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange
          Avatar courtesy of Bob Sigmon...

I bought one, with the kit for $263(cart, regulator, helmet, etc no cylinder) but end up return it since i want something for long run and end up getting me hh180. first i want a welder but dont want to spend more than $300 but what the point getting one now and getting another one later, u spending double. why dont you got for hh135? it's a discountinue model and it might be cheaper. there's one in the store locally and the manager will let me have it 10% off, but it's just the welder with warranty, no helmet or anything.

just my opinion.

HH180, havent hook up yet

97 F150 Ext-cab V8

88 Jeep Cherokee, Lifted 6" and stuffed 33 tires on it.