millermatic 200 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millermatic 200 problem

Well, I just rolled a millermatic 200 off my buddies truck and into my garage... bought it used ( of course) for $200 bucks... it will weld with leads attached so I know that parts works..

the wire torch is missing so I can't try that yet... I tried jumping out the trigger lead to see if the wire drive motor works and I hear the relay click in but there is no motor movement... I'm not familiar with this welder at all and after I got the cover off I knew I'd better ask for help... I can screw up things at warp speed !!

anyone give me some trouble shooting help, advice.. ideas ?? and also a good source for a gun and lead that's affordable..

thanks

john
    My "project truck" has turned into 'garage art' !!!

A good source for MIG stuff: http://www.weldingdepot.com. Tweco compatible gun will have low cost consumables that are available anywhere. Get a #1 or #2. Rock will be the best source of troubleshooting tips.

Comment

HI JNIOLIN.............. HEY THIS UNIT IS STILL SUPPORTED BY MILLER...........HAHAHA.....OF COURSE THEY STILL HAVE GUNS AVAILABLE FOR THEM, ALSO SO DOES OXO, AMERICAN TORCH AND TIP, ETC............... YOU GET THE IDEA RIGHT....IS YOU CALL 920-831-4860 THAT WILL GET YOU LIGHT INDUSTRIAL WHERE THIS MACHINE WAS MADE AND STILL SUPPORTED..........AS FOR MARIE, MIKE, DOUG, OR KEVIN................ANY AND ALL CAN ASSIST. STILL HAVEING A PROBLEM GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I WILL HELP DIAGONISE PROBLEM.......................ROCK...........
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X