handler 175 alum,question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handler 175 alum,question?

i posted before and they said the alum,is ok,just keep it straight.my question is if i want to tack 1/4" alum will it hold.also how do you post them smiley faces?

not sure about the alum. question. But you can insert the icons by selecting the image when you do a posting. It will not show up untill you submit the reply.
    Thanks
    Gary Wolboldt

Comment

the hh175 will handle tacking 1/4" alum fine.

Comment

STRESS FREE...........WELL SHOULD BE TO KEEP FROM WARPING THE ALUMINUM.............DO SHORT TACKS NOT CLOSE TOGETHER.....LET THE METAL COOL.......ON BIG PIECES GO TO THE OTHER END WORK BACK AND FORTH...........SHORT WELD HERE SHORT WELD THERE.........WARPFREE............ABOUT THEM SMILEY FACES ...HEY JAVEING FUN.....................GOOD LUCK............ROCK.... [email protected]...........

Comment

can a 175 handler accept a spool gun so that he can weld aluminum ?

- jack

Comment

HI..........YES IT WILL TAKE A SGA100 AND 3035 SPOOL GUN. JUST LIKE FOR THE MILLERMATIC 135/175........SAME HOOK UP.......ENJOY AND HAVE SOME FUN............ROCK........ [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus
              can a 175 handler accept a spool gun so that he can weld aluminum ?

- jack
              The HH175 can accept the spool gun as Rock said but if you are looking to purchase a new unit consider stepping up to the 210, by the time you buy the spool gun and adapter module, the price is pretty close to what you would pay for the 210 w/a spoolgun, end up with better duty cycle and capacity

Comment

ok. I have a handler 175 and was unaware it even had the capability of welding aluminum at all, not that I would ever do it personally. I have a hard enough time with steel

- jack

Comment

BRIAN, JACK , MORPHEUS.........AH YES IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY ISN'T IT. I TO THINK I WOULD MOVE UP TO THE BIGGER MACHINE................ENJOY, IT'S YOUR MONEY.............ROCK.. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X