Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock and/or computer pros

Two questions:
    1) Rock, what are the dates you will be at Daytona?
    2) When I view new posts each day and I choose to answer a question, I have not found a good way to return to the "view new posts" forum. I consistantly lose my place or lose the "new posts" altogether. Any suggestions?
    Respectfully,
    Mike Sherman
    Shermans Welding

Don't mean to butt in but I think I can help with this.

Click view new posts, then add this to your favorites. That link will work for a couple of weeks. When it no longer works, click new posts again and add to your favorites.

Here is the link that I am using now:
    http://www.hobartwelders.com/mboard/...&searchid=5790
    It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

Comment

HAHAHA..........LOOKS LIKE I GET NO FREE RIDE DOWN TO DAYTONA THIS YEAR, THE PRODUCT MANAGER IS GOING, I BELIEVE MARK MARTIN WILL BE IN THE BOOTH FOR 3 HOURS OR JEFF GORDON......... I WON'T KNOW UNTIL IT IS OVER.....

THE MILLER WELDING BOOTH WILL BE AT THE CIRCLE TRACK SHOW............ IF I GO IT WILL BE ON MY OWN TIME......

HAVEN'T DECIDED FOR SURE.....IT IS THE FIRST FULL WEEK IN MARCH. COMPLICATING THE DECISION IS THE FACT WE (MY BROTHERS AND I WITH SOME AQUANTANCES FROM MILLER ELECTRIC) ARE GOING TO MONTANA TO TED TURNERS RANCH AND GO BUFFALO HUNTING THIS YEAR......... A TWO WEEK ADVENTURE. NOW I STILL HAVE A MONTH OF VACATION AFTER THAT AND AS YOU ALL KNOW I WAS OFF FROM 2 DAYS BEFORE THANKSGIVING UNTIL JANUARY 2ND THIS YEAR...........HEY.... AFTER LOOSEING BILLION AT AOL DO YOU THINK TURNER WILL LOOSE THE RANCH'S???????????????....I HOPE NOT

SO IF I HIT DAYTONA OR STURGIS OR SANTA FEE THEN I'M GETTING SHORT ON HUNTING TIME HERE IN WISCONSIN....... ALSO COMPLICATEING THE ARANGEMENTS IS THE FACT THAT A RETIRED MILLER EMPLOYEE INVITED ME TO LACONIA, NH TO THE MOTORCYCLE GALA THERE THIS SUMMER...........

HAHAHAHA............... I THINK I CAN PLAN THIS ALL IN RIGHT....

I'LL LET YOU KNOW MIKE...........FAVORITE'S IS A KEY THAT WORKS FOR ME ALSO ALTHOUGH I NEVER NEED TO HIT REFRESH ON MINE..............ROCK
      [email protected]

Comment

Re: Rock and/or computer pros

I just used the back button. I used the view new posts all the time. The other thing I do is right click on the posts I want to view and open them in another window so that my 'view new posts' window is left alone for the next post I want to view.

Originally posted by Mike Sherman

2) When I view new posts each day and I choose to answer a question, I have not found a good way to return to the "view new posts" forum. I consistantly lose my place or lose the "new posts" altogether. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
        X