Hh175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hh175

What size all around flux core wire do you guys reccomend, what brand and what type. Also the same for solid wire. Thanks in advance.

Bob Post
    Bob Post

wire size

for your HH175 I would recommend .035 solid core. I have used several brands. The Hobart Weld-it brand seems to be readily available. I have not done any flux core welding so I will leave that call to someone else

Comment

I have had great results with .035 flux core. The best I have run goes by the trade name "Blue Demon"...The worst, "Inweld"
      Arbo & Thor (The Junkyard Dog)
      The Next Loud Noise You Hear Is Me!

Comment

Hey Arbo

Do you have any more info on that "blue demon" wire? I did a web search and could not come up with anything. Always willing to try what works for someone else.

Thanks for any help.
        bitternut

Comment

www.welding-direct.com sells "Blue Demon" wire. The 2lb spools of ER308L stainless, ER70S6 mild steel and 1lb spool of ER5356 aluminum, I have ordered from them have been "Blue Demon" brand. The 10 lb ER70S6 has been "HTP America Inc." brand. I've not had any problems ordering from them. Only problem is I think they still have a $50.00 minimum order.
          Last edited by linngl; 01-30-2003, 10:38 AM.

Comment

You can always pad the order by picking up some more tips, nozzles, autodark helmut, sd180, etc.

Don't let the woman find out though!
            It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one

Comment

AL T......... MUM IS THE WORD, OF COURSE IF THEY HAVE MUTUAL CONTROL OVER CHECK BOOK............. THE WORD WILL GET OUT.......YOUR CALL.........................................ROCK
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X