new millermatic 175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new millermatic 175

agian i want to thank everyone for thier input on the hobart and miller welders,yesterday i splurged and bought a mm175. today i am going to unbox it and ooh @ ahh over it. i'm sure i will have some questions to ask. first i'll read the directions! any tips will be appreciated!
    chumly.
    Last edited by chumly; 01-07-2003, 08:01 AM.

Congrats Chumly. I moved up from a Lincoln 135sp to this same machine and love it. Everything was great. I did miss the wire spacer to keep the narrow spools on. Dealer was suppose to be getting that for me and I have not heard from them yet. In the mean time I am getting my with a make shift one.
    Short Term Memory GONE!!
    Hobby Weldor/Machinist
    Photobucket Shop Pics

Comment

CHUMLY......HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT MAN........YOU'LL LOVE IT.....................AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN THINK OF........

DEERE 4BY.....HEY MAN CALL MILLER AND TELL THEM YOU NEED ONE OF THOSE SPACERS...........UPON REQUEST THEY WILL SEND YOU ONE AT NO CHARGE...............IT'S JUST 18 GAUGE PUNCHED OUT TO FIT ONTO THE SPOOL HUB HOLDER..................NO BIG DEAL AT ALL.........................ROCK
      [email protected]

Comment

Ok, Rock I guess I will do that. One of you guys offered to send me one earlier but I had thought my dealer would have taken care of it by now. What is the phone number?
        Short Term Memory GONE!!
        Hobby Weldor/Machinist
        Photobucket Shop Pics

Comment

HI DEERE X475 THE PHONE NUMBER IS 920-831-4860 AND YOU CAN SPEAK TO MIKE, MARIE,DOUG OR KEVIN.........THEY WILL HELP JUST TELL THEM I SENT YOU.............................ROCK

Comment

Working...
          X