broken handler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken handler

Has this happen to you ! The trigger on the gun got stuck ,wont spring back! also the wire feed knob broke inside the welder ,how can this be fixed ? on a Handler 135 ....thanks....** STAR **

broken handler

If the machine is under warranty, take it to your dealer. If not, the owner's manual should have a parts schematic from which you can order the parts and fix it yourself if you want. If not, your dealer can do it for you.

Comment

STAR.......IF IT IS UNDER WARRANTY AND I'LL BET IT IS IF YOUR THE ORIGINAL OWNER GET IT TO THE REPAIR CENTER OR WHO YOU PURCHASED IT FROM FOR REPAIR.......IF NONE ARE CLOSE CALL THE 800 NUMBER IN THE BOOK AND TALK TO MIKE, MARIE, DOUG OR KEVIN ANY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP..........MIGHT EVEN SEND YOU A POT AND A GUN TRIGGER MECHANISM, THEY ARE NOT HARD TO INSTALL PRETTY MUCH MISTAKE PROOF,............ROCK
      BY THE WAY MY BROTHER'S NAME IS SPELLED WITH 2 R'S " STARR"
      [email protected]

Comment

I have the same problem with the gun on a 130XP, I think it's a M-10 gun. Very frustrating to have the wire keep on running, after ending a weld....especially when you are 20 feet in the air!

ROCK, is this a common problem with this gun?

Comment

Don't know?

I know you asked Rock,but I thought I would say one thing anyway.My xp came with the hobart gun.Its really nice.Just thought I would rub it in.

Comment

ROCKY D........NO THE GUNS ARE NOT THE SAME ONE IS A MILLER GUN THE OTHER IS A TREGASKISS GUN.................. MY GUESS IS THAT IF THE WIRE KEEPS RUNNING THE TWO METAL SPADE CONNECTORS PLUGGING ONTO THE GUN TRIGGER ARE SHORTING TOGETHER EITHER AT THE FRONT OR AT REAR OF THE GUN...... YOU GUESSED IT THERE ARE 4 SPADE CONNECTORS IN YOUR GUN.......................DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT......................
            BY THE WAY WERE DROPPING ANOTHER NEW GUY ONTO THIS SIGHT HIS NAME IS STEVE................................... I ANTICIPATE MANY COMMENTS FOR HIM...........ROCK
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Hobart Expert Rock
              ROCKY D........NO THE GUNS ARE NOT THE SAME ONE IS A MILLER GUN THE OTHER IS A TREGASKISS GUN.................. MY GUESS IS THAT IF THE WIRE KEEPS RUNNING THE TWO METAL SPADE CONNECTORS PLUGGING ONTO THE GUN TRIGGER ARE SHORTING TOGETHER EITHER AT THE FRONT OR AT REAR OF THE GUN...... YOU GUESSED IT THERE ARE 4 SPADE CONNECTORS IN YOUR GUN.......................DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT......................
              BY THE WAY WERE DROPPING ANOTHER NEW GUY ONTO THIS SIGHT HIS NAME IS STEVE................................... I ANTICIPATE MANY COMMENTS FOR HIM...........ROCK
              [email protected]

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

I've heard some about Tregaskis guns, what machine are they on?

I like the way you so colorfully put it..." BY THE WAY WERE DROPPING ANOTHER NEW GUY ONTO THIS SIGHT " I hope you gave him a parachute!

Welcome aboard, Steve!

Comment

Working...
              X