suitcase welder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s325-s

I believe what you are talking about is the Miller s32-s, and s-32sl modle feeders. These are bench model voltage sencing feeders. we have never made a s-325s feeder. Also in my humble opinion not very practicle for field use
    TIM LUX
    MILLER ELECTRIC MFG. CO
    N676 COMMUNICATION DRIVE
    APPLETON, WI 54914
    920-954-3809
    920-954-3837 FAX

Comment

rangerod, totaly correct, the SA400 was not capable of CV...anything flat or horozontal, the LN25 ROCKED on! But on the downhand verts, the CV machines seemed to run a lot smoother, more control
      rock, a 50 ' GUN!!!!![why do i suddenly feel somewhat,,,inadequate????] i do love this machine, [even if after holding the TWECO gun on the MILLERMATIC, the 50cal gun on the LINEAR ll get kinda unwieldy!] bet it COOKED on alum dump trailers/beds!
      it never hurts to look [unless they`r WELDING!]

Comment

ln-25

Got it Fri.!!,
        Got my Ln-25 from an auction on E-Bay on Fri. and FINALLY got to open the package Sat. afternoon,I was like a little kid on Christmas morning. Got it put together put the wire in and fired up the bobcat and aawwaayy we went! Need to fine tune some but I think it's going to "fill the bill" like I thought it would. If anyone has any "tricks of the trade" they'd like to share, send them on. The wire I got with this unit is .045 shielded core and I am using 100% CO2. Beads looked pretty good using a lap joint but didn't get to try a destruct due to "honey doo's" will try a destruct in the AM.

Comment

I'm looking at a 8VS,just wondering if I can run Aluminum with it??? It'll be hooked up to a XMT350 CC/CV.

Comment

Working...
          X