Yellow walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow walls

So my workshop used to have white walls........ following a prolonged session making a trailer hitch for my camper, using my mig machine with argon gas.... they have gone a strange yellow colour.

Q. are these two incidents related?

PS.Come to think of it, my wife gave me a b*ll*king for turning the white towels yellow as well! Ooooops
    shaky

SHAKEY...............ONCE WHITE WALLS NOW YELLOW...........HAHAHA........WHEN AT THE SOUTH POLE THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOW...... CONSIDER THIS AFTER WELDING AT SHOWS WITH NEW SHIRTS ON YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT THE ULTRA VIOLATE ARC'S DO TO OUR NEW SHIRTS, BLACKS, BLUE, DARKER COLORS MAINLY.............. THEY GET VERY LIGHT COLORED 70% STILL OK 30% LIGHTER THAN THE REST OF THE SHIRT.............OR CONSIDER THIS WHEN YOU WERE A KID AND BLEW CIGARETTE SMOKE THRU YOUR WHITE T-SHIRT.........DID YOU EVER SEE ALL THE YELLOW STUFF FROM YOUR LUNGS THAT WAS TRANSPOSED ONTO THE WHITE T-SHIRT.................SAME DEAL THAT WELDING SMOKE, FUME'S, ETC CLING TO EVERYTHING...........YOU JUST SEE IT MORE ON WHITE WALLS............TONE THOSE WALLS DOWN A LITTLE USE LIGHTER COLORS, THAT WELDING ARC FLASH'S AND BOUNCES ALL OVER THE PLACE FROM SHINY WHITE WALLS............BE SAFE............ROCK

Comment

RUSSELL............I'M COLOR BLIND WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME TO BE COLOR CORDINATED........ ...........WHEN WE PAINTED OUR SHOP WE USED A NON REFLECTRIVE OFF WHITE FLAT COLOR........I CAN SEE WHITE'S, SOME OF THE FLOOR WAS GRAY (BATTLESHIP) COLORED AND SOME BROWN..........WE HAD IT SETTING AROUND JUST USED IT UP EVEN WE AGREE IT LOOKS LIKE *******......... OH WELL YOU GET THE IDEA............THE FLAT BONE WHITE (MAYBE) DOESN'T REFLECT THE ARC AS BAD BUT THE WALLS WILL EVENTUALLY FAIL (DISCOLOR) WE ALSO HAVE A LOT OF DIESEL SMOKE IN THE SHOP WITH EQUIPMENT COMMING AND GOING SO YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.....................SOMETIMES WERE REAL SLOBS.....................OTHER TIMES WERE SPIC AND SPAN... YOUR CALL MR. COLOR CORDINATOR... ROCK............SIGNING OFF.......
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X