Where's PILE BUCK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by storts View Post
    Ive called Carl,,i have both his #'s and e mailed 3 or 4 times,,since the day he took me under his wing,he has never ever not returned a phone call,or e mail,,
    so Stortsie, if you called and e-mailed did YOU get a response?
    if so, he apparently does not wish to speak to Mr. Smoke.
    if not, methinks he doesn't want to be bothered, by you, Mr. Smoke, or anyone else.
    if he died, i'd say you, Mr. Smoke, or the others weren't as close friends as you felt you were, as his survivors don't think you are worthy of that info.

Comment

Originally posted by coalsmoke View Post
      No worries, laugh away, I don't take what Mr.Melonhead has to say with much more than half a grain of salt. I suspect that most feel the same way
      i don't feel the need to be popular. i grew out of that back when you were still swimmin' 'round in your daddy's testes.

and a pumpkin is not a melon.

Comment

The first letter in sentence should be capitalized. Two spaces are placed between the period ending a sentence and the first letter of the next sentence.

Hi, Pumpkinhead.

Hank
        ...from the Gadget Garage
        MM 210 w/3035, BWE
        HH 210 w/DP 3035
        TA185TSW
        Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange
        Avatar courtesy of Bob Sigmon...

Comment

Two spaces are placed between the period ending a sentence and the first letter of the next sentence.

Is it two? I've always gotten by with one?

Guys, don't feel bad. I mean, I have a brother that lives three blocks away, I haven't spoken with him in two years.

Comment

Originally posted by hankj View Post
            The first letter in sentence should be capitalized. Two spaces are placed between the period ending a sentence and the first letter of the next sentence.

Hi, Pumpkinhead.

Hank
            Affirmative, but in the interest of speed, i capitalize only proper nouns, excluding i (I) as i am a two finger typist.

long time no hear Mr. Juska.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkinhead View Post

long time no hear Mr. Juska.
              Yeah, been too busy. Made the typical retiree mistake of saying "yes" to too many requests. Have learne to say "no"! Things calming down.

Enriqe
              ...from the Gadget Garage
              MM 210 w/3035, BWE
              HH 210 w/DP 3035
              TA185TSW
              Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange
              Avatar courtesy of Bob Sigmon...

Comment

Listen To ROY!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
                so Stortsie, if you called and e-mailed did YOU get a response?
                if so, he apparently does not wish to speak to Mr. Smoke.
                if not, methinks he doesn't want to be bothered, by you, Mr. Smoke, or anyone else.
                if he died, i'd say you, Mr. Smoke, or the others weren't as close friends as you felt you were, as his survivors don't think you are worthy of that info.

Well, Yes Ive Talked to Carl,, Just Wanted You To Go SPAZTIT!!!!!!!!!LOL!

Comment

Working...
                X