Resolution Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolution Camera

What resolution do you guys use on your camera to upload pictures??

Re: Resolution Camera

Originally posted by TheOldOne
    My camera is set at 1600X1200. It makes the size of the picture be about 500KB. So what I do then is reduce the size of the picture with my computer software down to about 95 KB.
    MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
    Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

Re: Resolution Camera

Originally posted by TheOldOne
      My camera is a Sony Mavica FD 88 It puts the pics o a 3.5" floppy disk. The resoultion is set at 640 x 480, this gives me a pic of around 100k, then my software can optimise them to be half that size with no loss in quality! I use ACDSee4.0

Comment

Re: Re: Resolution Camera

Originally posted by Rocky D

My camera is a Sony Mavica FD 88 It puts the pics o a 3.5" floppy disk. The resoultion is set at 640 x 480, this gives me a pic of around 100k, then my software can optimise them to be half that size with no loss in quality! I use ACDSee4.0
        Hi Rocky D; My camera is also a Sony FD95 & uses a floppy. They are a little on the big side but I still like it. Like most of this stuff it takes going to school for a few years to learn how to operate it.
        Will use the 640X480 setting and see how I make out.
        Thanks
        Last edited by TheOldOne; 10-03-2002, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X