Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if the lincoln 255 Tig machine run only on water coolers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if the lincoln 255 Tig machine run only on water coolers?

Just wondering what goes wrong with the Lincoln tig 255 machines? I know that they are all digital controles. So my guess is that alot can or will go wrong with them?? Anyone know thanks.

my machine is a 1993 (I THINK) and rock solid. only problem ive heard of was guys changing settings with hot electrode ends, to the membrane buttons, and burning up the panel. when did anything other than analog become problematic? oh yea since bill gates! oits
    if your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tuff
    lincoln 100 mig,squarewave 255, zena 200a mobile welder, hypertherm 1000,victor torches craftsman/atlas 12x36 lathe,duff milling machine, eight inch adjustable and a BIG hammer

Comment

Originally posted by Jay72chevy View Post
      Just wondering what goes wrong with the Lincoln tig 255 machines? I know that they are all digital controles. So my guess is that alot can or will go wrong with them?? Anyone know thanks.
      What's that got to do with the title re: water coolers?

Just because a machine is state-of-the-art, doesn't mean it has protoypical failures. The red 255 TIG machines are great runners, as are the blue Synchrowaves, and the others of that ilk. These rigs don't have an excessive down-time history.

Hank
      ...from the Gadget Garage
      MM 210 w/3035, BWE
      HH 210 w/DP 3035
      TA185TSW
      Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange
      Avatar courtesy of Bob Sigmon...

Comment

Working...
      X