Carts, Grinder Stand & getting old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carts, Grinder Stand & getting old

Two wheel carts and the grinder stand made of several short pieces of 1¼" steel tubing TIG welder together. The base on the grinder is a scrap rim I picked up at the junk yard free of charge. It's what happens when you get old and nothing to do.
    Last edited by TheOldOne; 09-23-2002, 02:32 PM.

THEOLDONE......DON'T LAUGH NOW, ......... PLEASE...... I BOUGHT A CART ORANGE COLORED WON'T SAY WHERE FOR OBVIOUS REASON'S..... LET SOME FRIENDS BORROW IT AND THEY TRIED TO MOVE A SAFE WITH IT A GUN SAFE, HAHAHA....... BENT THE AXLE AND BLEW THE RUBBER RIGHT OFF OF ONE TIRE...... THEY SAID ALL THEY WERE MOVING WAS A REFRIGERATOR......... OH WELL YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES WHEN YOU LOAN OR BORROW SOMETHING IF USUALLY REQUIRE'S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT..... I REBUILT IT FROM THE LOCAL SCRAP YARD........... WE STILL LAUGH AT IT WHEN WE LOAN IT OUT THE WAY PEOPLE LOOK AT IT..... THEY ALWAYS (ALMOST) ASK HOW MUCH WEIGHT IT CAN HANDLE..................WHAT FUN IT IS THE LIFE'S EXPERIENCES.... TAKE CARE NOW AND HAVE SOME FUN AND I FORGOT TO ADD THEY LOOK NICE.......... MY FIRST GRINDER WAS EXACTLY LIKE YOURS..................................GOOD JOB...................BE SAFE// ,... [email protected]

Comment

nice hand trucks

I especially like the loops on the uprights to guide a binding strap.

Some while back we were growing plants and moved a lot of 2' box trees with a hand trucks. Strap was critical along with an 8' vertical 2x4 against the cart. Climbed up on the box and threw my weight against the 2x4 to the load up to a balance position.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobart Expert Rock
        THEOLDONE......DON'T LAUGH NOW, ......... PLEASE...... I BOUGHT A CART ORANGE COLORED WON'T SAY WHERE FOR OBVIOUS REASON'S..... LET SOME FRIENDS BORROW IT AND THEY TRIED TO MOVE A SAFE WITH IT A GUN SAFE, HAHAHA....... BENT THE AXLE AND BLEW THE RUBBER RIGHT OFF OF ONE TIRE...... THEY SAID ALL THEY WERE MOVING WAS A REFRIGERATOR......... OH WELL YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES WHEN YOU LOAN OR BORROW SOMETHING IF USUALLY REQUIRE'S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT..... I REBUILT IT FROM THE LOCAL SCRAP YARD........... WE STILL LAUGH AT IT WHEN WE LOAN IT OUT THE WAY PEOPLE LOOK AT IT..... THEY ALWAYS (ALMOST) ASK HOW MUCH WEIGHT IT CAN HANDLE..................WHAT FUN IT IS THE LIFE'S EXPERIENCES.... TAKE CARE NOW AND HAVE SOME FUN AND I FORGOT TO ADD THEY LOOK NICE.......... MY FIRST GRINDER WAS EXACTLY LIKE YOURS..................................GOOD JOB...................BE SAFE// ,... [email protected]
        Man...I donno, ROCK, with friends like that, you're gonna be handing out Darwin Awards left and right!

Comment

Working...
        X