Clear All

• Tin Babies & Dogs

Using Smiths Little Torch and Hobart 135
    Just a passtime for this old duck

Re: Tin Babies & Dogs

Originally posted by TheOldOne
    Using Smiths Little Torch and Hobart 135
    Just a passtime for this old duck
    OK. O.O. I am intrigued by the reference to tin babies and dogs.

Aside from being a weldor, for 45 years, my wife and I are dog breeders, show handlers, Trainers and doggie related stuff. We breed Staffordshire Bull Terriers, a rare little dog from the UK. I haven't mentioned it here, 'cause I want to mainly stick to welding, but I couldn't resist asking the question.

Can you clarify, for me?

Comment

Tin & Dogs

I tried to upload a picture but couldn't make it happen. The dogs are steel made with 1.12 steel tubing.

Comment

One More Try

Not a good picture but am going to try "one" more time.

Comment

HI........ OH MY I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD CATCH ON REAL FAST........ MY NEIGHBOR LADY BROUGHT OVER AN OLD CROW AND ASKED IF I COULD WELD IT UP FOR HER.......MINIMUM 10 LAYERS OF PAINT, VERY THIN WAS RUSTED FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE THE PAINT........... TIG (AT LEAST IT WASN'T ALUMINUM) WELDED IT UP FOR HER............. I WORK CHEAP SOMETIMES......SHE BAKED ME AN APPLE PIE (HOMEMADE FROM SCRATCH) WHEN I WOULDN'T TAKE ANY MONEY FOR IT......... SHE ALSO HAS A CAT WEATHER VANE ON HER GARAGE AND THE LION FOR A SCARE CROW IN HER GARDEN.........YES THE LION IS ABOUT 2 OR 3 FOOT TALL AND IS FROM THE WIZARD OF OZZ......AND NO I DIDN'T MAKE IT..... AND I MUST ADMIT I THINK THE TIN MAN WOULD GO REAL WELL WITH HER GARDEN.......... HAVE SOME FUN............ROCK
          [email protected]

Comment

That's quite a patriotic little army you have there, O.O.!! Did you use O/A to weld them? Really cool!

Comment

Old one

Hey Old One:
              Nice looking project. ****...I like the yard too! How do you keep it so green?
              Tim

Comment

Re: Old one

Originally posted by Tim
                Hey Old One:
                Nice looking project. ****...I like the yard too! How do you keep it so green?
                Tim
                I just slap the weed and feed plus lime once or twice a year. I mow about 3 acres. Gets to be a pain at time. My wife likes to run the tractor so that sure helps.

Comment

Working...
                X