lincoln welding school??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lincoln welding school??

I was just curious if any of you guys have been to it. I was thinking about takin the motorsports class they have ,but im not sure if it would be worth it or not any info would be great
    HH 180, TA 185

E-mail Arcdawg. I think he's taken a couple of their classes. He'll no doubt post here when he sees this thread, too.

Comment

cool, i'l have to message him im just wondering cause i dont have any local schools really for welding. I want to take a class more geared towards tig welding
      HH 180, TA 185

Comment

I attended the Lincoln school last summer for some welding re-current training. The Motorsports basic class was excellent. Be prepared to take copious notes. You essentially get bombarded with metallurgy class in the morning for a couple of hours then weld the rest of the day in the lab.
        A guy by the name of Joe K. teaches it and is all pro.
        Most of the concentration is TIG unless you want to try something else. They will also certify you on 4130 while your there. They'll set up any machine in their inventory and let you weld with it for hours.

Comment

anyone else?
          HH 180, TA 185

Comment

Reviving from the dead,

I actually lost my Lincoln Keychain and would like to see if you were given one.......total long shot but if you have the red plasma cut key chain and want to sell it PM me.

Thanks!
            God Bless America

[

Comment

Lincoln Welding School

Yes, I am a graduate of the LIncoln Welding school class of 1972. But it has changed significantly since then. Back then it was a great school but a sweat shop. I had the opportunity to tour the new facility a couple of years ago and it has had a total facelift and is equiped with the latest technology. It has come a long way from it's humble beginnings!

Comment

Working...
              X