• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broccoli1
    Must be the supplied breathing air hood
    Endless!
    Two turn tables and a microphone.

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702
      You're on the right track. Oxyen as a free gas in the atmosphere exists as a diatomic molecule, O2, two atoms of plain oxygen. Ozone is a triatomic molecule, O3, three atoms of oxygen.
      Yep that sounds better and h2 o3 is Heavy water used in reactors a a shield
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Lingle
        Yep that sounds better and h2 o3 is Heavy water used in reactors a a shield
        Terry
        Heavy water is water that has 2 deuterium's instead of hydrogens bound. Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen that has an extra neutron. With the 2 extra neutrons (H2) it makes the water molecule about 10% heavier.
        d.
        I don't care what size, just hand me a wrench I'm gonna use it as a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Lingle
          and h2 o3 is Heavy water used in reactors a a shield
          Terry
          Diesel beat me to the heavy water formula, but maybe you were thinking of hydrogen peroxide? Where water (hydrogen monoxide) is H2O, Hydrogen peroxide is H2O2.

Comment

Wierd, all this stuff about ozone.

My (new) hottub/spa has a Cathode Discharge Ozone Generator built in.
            supposed to require less chlorine/bromine to sanitize the tub when used in conjunction with ozone.

has an odd sweet-ish smell like vinyl....like cheap, thin PVC rain gear when you first take it out of the package.

The generator creates ozone in a mixchamber where it is mixed with a small flow of water, and bubbles from an outlet on the tub floor, like a very fine mist, like carbonation in a soda.

Maybe I'll look for a way to disable it while using the tub.

Comment

welding

You're on the right track. Oxyen as a free gas in the atmosphere exists as a diatomic molecule, O2, two atoms of plain oxygen.http://www.4o3.us/ Ozone is a triatomic molecule, O3, three atoms of oxygen.
              Last edited by rahat666; 07-18-2012, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X